The smallest cold active plasma system for industrial plants and production plants.
The piezobrush PZ2-i is the optimal plasma system for industrial and production plants, which can be easily integrated into your system. Due to the high reliability, a treatment with cold active plasma 24/7 in your production process is easy and cost-effective possible. The piezobrush PZ2-i can be used in a stationary mounting or in a traversing unit. The piezobrush® is optimized for efficiency and user-friendliness, supplemented by functional nozzle inserts for your application processes. In terms of power consumption, there is no more efficient plasma process on the market for your surface treatment. Cleaner printing, more reliable bonding or effective sterilisation.
Fields of application
- Laboratory and medical technology
- Precision mechanics
- Assembly technology
- Inkjet and pad printing
- Food and packaging technology
- Microfluid technology
- Surface Activation
- Printing and gluing
- Wetting behavior of automated processes
- Germ reduction
- Operation with compressed air or nitrogen
- Suitable for almost all materials
- Cold plasma
- Easy integration
- Maximum operating safety
- Optimal efficiency
- Trigger via external switching signal
- Variable exchange nozzles: for special materials and geometries.
ACH solution presented at Chinaplas 2019 a fully automatic molding cell for processing of high optical LSR (liquid silicone rubber) and integrated the plasma handheld device piezobrush PZ2. The piezobrush PZ2 has been integrated into the system to activate the silicon surface before printing a QR code onto it.
The plasma system for industrial plants and production plants is delivered ready for use with control cable and power supply unit. Operation is possible with industrial compressed air via a standardised hose connection. The advantages of the PDD-Technology® (Piezoelectric Direct Discharge) are obvious: Piezoelectric direct discharge is the most efficient excitation technology with maximum active plasma yield. The cold-active plasma process is compatible with any material. The piezobrush® is optimized for efficiency and user friendliness, complemented by functional nozzle inserts for your application processes.
- Electrical connection 110 – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz / 15 V DC
- Power consumption max. 30 W
- Weight 180 g
- Plasmatemperature <50 ° C
- Typical treatment distance 2 – 10 mm
- Typical treatment width 5 – 20 mm
- Design integration unit with gas connection