We will send you the piezobrush® PZ3-i for a rental fee so you can test the integration unit at your site in your individual working environment.
The piezobrush® PZ3-i cold plasma unit is designed for integration into new and existing production lines and is therefore compact, safe and efficient. It is particularly well suited for the pre-treatment of processes such as bonding, printing and laminating, thus ensuring process and product quality in equal measure. Due to its uniquely compact and robust design, the piezobrush® PZ3-i can be quickly and easily integrated into production lines as well as partially to fully automated systems. In addition, comprehensive process control is possible in automated production processes, ensuring traceability. The device is also intuitive to operate and can be maintained without tools.
- Activation of surfaces of a wide variety of base materials
- Optimization of bonding, printing and lamination processes
- Surface treatment of plastics, glasses, ceramics, metals, composites and natural materials
- Selective improvement of the wettability of a wide variety of surfaces
- Fine cleaning of surfaces
- Alternative to chemical primers, flame treatment processes and mechanical roughening
Detailed product information can be found on the product page piezobrush® PZ3-i.