At TDK Electronics and relyon plasma (wholly owned subsidiary of TDK), the quality and cost-effectiveness of our products and services are paramount. We are a sustainably managed company that is committed to reconciling economic, social and environmental concerns at various levels.
Our plasma is green!
Sustainability: Plasma as an environmentally friendly technology
Environmental protection and sustainability are omnipresent today. Whether in industry or medicine, the quest for “green” solutions is omnipresent in every sector. Wherever material surfaces are pre-treated before a subsequent process such as bonding, the question of environmentally friendly technologies that can replace the use of chemical additives or other treatment methods (flame treatment, etc.) therefore arises. Plasma technology offers a sustainable alternative to this, with various advantages depending on the application. Our goal is to further this mission and to contribute with our plasma technology systems to being able to work in a more environmentally friendly and energy-saving way all over the world.
relyon plasma products are green products:
- Low operating costs
- Low cost per activation area
- Safer for users than flame impingement or wet chemistry (both in terms of process safety and health risk for users)
- Low production of nitrogen oxides (piezobrush PZ3 und piezobrush PZ3-i)
- Possibility to reduce more environmentally harmful technologies (REACH regulation)
- Low power consumption, especially of the piezobrush PZ3 and piezobrush PZ3-i
- Lean and economical treatment processes