The plasmacell is an independent and compact plasma system that provides a perfect working environment for simple and efficient plasma treatment of your workpieces. By combining and enclosing a high performance plasma device, a high voltage source and an XYZ robot, you get a semi-automated system that complies with all safety regulations.
The plasmacell is mainly used in the field of research and industrial development, since the treatment process can be reproduced exactly at any time thanks to automation by means of a robot. The plasmacell thus guarantees consistent quality at all times. In addition, a comprehensive software system is pre-installed which enables the entire process to be monitored.
Selected field reports can be found on our reference page.
- Fine-cleaning of metal, glass and plastics
- Surface activation and functionalization for optimized wettability
- Plasma-assisted adhesive joints
- Plasma-induced reduction of metal surfaces
- For small to medium components and batches
- Small series and prototype construction
- Advanced engineering and development
- Universities, laboratories and research institutes
- In-House Sampling
Further information about the plasmacell P300 can be found on the product page plasmacell P300.