USB Communication PB3 Plasma System
In this system configuration, all plasma operating parameters can be controlled as well as displayed on a PC, which also makes it ideal as a test environment for technical service and customer service. Our program with its clear layout lets you comfortably connect to the PS2000 CAN bus via USB. All you need is a dry compressed air supply with adjustable system pressure, a Windows PC with USB port and our USB/CAN converter.
- PS 2000 high power supply
- PB3 plasma system supplied with fixed throttle
- Air supply with constant pressure adjustement
- PC with control and visualization adjustment
- USB interface for PC
- Optional gas supply package
Information: Simplified functional scheme
Connect your PS2000 to the mains power supply. Connect your PC to the PS2000 via USB/CAN Adapter. Start PlasmaControl software. Adapt the airflow via system pressure. Ignite the plasma using your software plasma button.